S3 NW Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
NAP for WofW 1 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:33 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
NAP for WofW 1 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 am by Guest

» смешной история фамилии
NAP for WofW 1 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» crymmethypeSS
NAP for WofW 1 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 pm by Guest

» auto interior custom
NAP for WofW 1 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 am by Guest

» Продвижение неизбежно
NAP for WofW 1 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

» help on server 3 needed
NAP for WofW 1 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:01 am by indrani

» NAP for WofW 1
NAP for WofW 1 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:59 am by Guest

» say hello to everyone
NAP for WofW 1 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:42 pm by belange88

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

NAP for WofW 1

+3
Cemoiro
dupre83
medeiv
7 posters

Go down

NAP for WofW 1 Empty NAP for WofW 1

Post  medeiv Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:43 am

i have a RL(real life) friend that is the leader of WofW 1, and a bunch of the people that i protect are in WofW 1. i would like for all of NW alliances members to consider having a NAP with them.

medeiv

Back to top Go down

NAP for WofW 1 Empty Re: NAP for WofW 1

Post  dupre83 Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:37 pm

No way my girl farms some of your alliance member's

dupre83

Back to top Go down

Post  Cemoiro Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:44 pm

my farms went in there to , to hide i gues !!!
But i am not forgetting about them just because they are stept into a very weak alliance !!
I say farm them !! Smile
Cemoiro
Cemoiro

Back to top Go down

Post  billu badshah Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:56 pm

the whole of WofW, WofW1 and WofW2 r farms for everyone, they r the biggest collection of farms on this server. me and my nearby allies r having farms in there.

billu badshah

Back to top Go down

Post  medeiv Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:13 pm

Cemoiro wrote:my farms went in there to , to hide i gues !!!
But i am not forgetting about them just because they are stept into a very weak alliance !!
I say farm them !! Smile

some are not weak and a few are under my protection i have men at there base and i get updates from them so dont attack anyone that is on my profile new people get added every week

medeiv

Back to top Go down

Post  DIRT Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:02 pm

So we only take NAPs with those who can grow big before we notice them and start farming them? Yes I understand about wanting farms, but it is not always possible to have some, expecially if they all get catapulted, or deleted. I am on another server and I have to travel over 5 hrs to get anybody to farm because everyone closer was catapulted, even then there are only a few there. Another question would be what are you going to do when all the farms are deleted or catapulted to 0? I am not saying wether we should take the NAP or not, but I think it should be looked at. Is there a possiblity that they could become a big alliance? If so maybe it would be good to have people out there. What is going to be done? Destroy everyone that is not a part of NW in the northwest? Then what?

DIRT

Back to top Go down

Post  Cemoiro Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Than we move on and hit the bigger targets !!
This farming is only to train our troops so they will be ready to take on ABC !!
The longer the game run the further we have to go for our extra resources from farms, yes , that is all in the game !!
We will go to war against alliances in other sectors to , outside NW , that will take us some time to travel there !!
So????
I am not in a hurry to get the train or something !!
Suspect
Cemoiro
Cemoiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer_Simon Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:56 pm

not everyone will play till the end, players will quit during the game, for real life reasons or getting bored idk and they will become our farms later.
Killer_Simon
Killer_Simon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:35 am

Honestly we should be looking at purging members who dont contribute to the war effort, rather than taking on farms into our alliance. Look around you. How many non-NW cities are there around you. I have to send my troops hours away to farm reasources. Not farming hurts our growth. People who have farms can grow exponentially faster than those who dont farm.
So saying that you are taking non-alliance members under your "personal" protection doesnt hold a lot of weight when we are already short of farms in the NW.

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil C Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:06 pm

If ive emptied famrs around me, I have no hesistation in sending raiding parties across borders towards potential abc farms.... especially overnight or when i know im too busy to do anything anyway. This way, we can farm, and maybe steal some of abc's farmed resources.

Phil C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  medeiv Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:52 am

I understand where you are all getting at. Farming everyone out of the alliance around is good, but if you get little to no resources that villiage is useless and you end up just catting them. If you can make a deal with them to give 1hrs resource each day that is good just as long as they know they have to increase there resources every so often. I know what you mean by that you have to go hrs a way to get farms me i have to go 4 to 6hrs away to get a good farm all because i wiped out 60 people near me, but i still dont attack friends that i know.

medeiv

Back to top Go down

Post  billu badshah Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:57 pm

if we don't farm non-allied players around us, and then we make a deal with them, then they will gradually build up their resource production, and then they will start building up troops. then, it won't b long b4 they raid our farms. i don't want to share my farms with players who cud hav themselves been my farms. and if anyone thinks that these "friends" won't do farming once they build up troops, then tell me y r they playing this game? i mean, since they r weak, we won't allow them entry to NW, which means they don't hav the ticket to watch WW action. then, wat else they will do? Farming.

billu badshah

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 am

Medeiv said: I understand where you are all getting at. Farming everyone out of the alliance around is good, but if you get little to no resources that villiage is useless and you end up just catting them. If you can make a deal with them to give 1hrs resource each day that is good just as long as they know they have to increase there resources every so often. I know what you mean by that you have to go hrs a way to get farms me i have to go 4 to 6hrs away to get a good farm all because i wiped out 60 people near me, but i still dont attack friends that i know.

Well, your first problem is that you send catas at your farms. Or rather you sent to many waves. You may want to cata a farm if you are clearing troops out and trying to weaken their defences but never to wreck them completely. Even if they produce slowly they still produce.

I believe we should not be adding ANY new players unless they are large enough to contribute.

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Fac Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 am

"the whole of WofW, WofW1 and WofW2 r farms for everyone, they r the biggest collection of farms on this server. me and my nearby allies r having farms in there."

Are they a bigger collection of farms than you guys? I doubt it Razz

Your Fac

Back to top Go down

Post  billu badshah Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:53 am

just giv me ur ingame name Razz

billu badshah

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Fac Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:59 am

OMG!!!! I'm so scared right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No NW is going to attack me with their massive 20 clubbie hammers. I'm fucked. I might as well throw in the towel right now.

Your Fac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum